The Legacy Republican Alliance (LRA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to expanding the presence and engagement of Black Americans and the African diaspora in the Republican Party and in our nation’s political system. The LRA is a direct reflection of the Republican Party’s founding principles of empowering Black Americans in our nation’s political system. We will work to keep the Black community informed through political education and provide resources for Black Republicans who seek elected office at all levels of government.
The LRA is vested in upholding and honoring the tremendous work, sacrifices and commitments of Black Republicans throughout the United States. The mission of the LRA is to:
- Provide the Black community with a platform to influence public policy at the local, state and federal levels of government
- Increase the number of Black, Republican elected officials
- Foster and grow the already existent, true conservative principles in the Black community
- Grow and maintain an active and involved network of Republican leadership
- Offer the Black community an opportunity and platform to influence local, state and Republican Party activities